New Einstein Vision brings advanced image recognition to the Salesforce Platform
Salesforce have confirmed that Einstein AI is now available to all of its customers across sales, service, marketing, commerce and more.
Part of Spring ‘17, Salesforce’s 52nd major product release in 18 years, Einstein is already being leveraged by customers to deliver smarter, more impactful customer experiences, and by developers to bring AI into the next generation of customer relationship management apps.
Salesforce also announced Einstein Vision, a set of powerful new APIs that allow developers of all skill levels to bring image recognition to CRM and build AI-powered apps fast. The result of computer vision breakthroughs from Salesforce Research, Einstein Vision allows companies to unlock powerful insights within photos—from detecting inventory levels and product quality to identifying consumer trends and customer preferences. Now, any developer can leverage pre-trained image classifiers, or train their own custom classifiers, to handle a vast array of specialised image-recognition use cases.
“The world’s #1 CRM is now the world’s smartest CRM with Salesforce Einstein available to millions of users in our Spring ’17 release,” said Alex Dayon, President and Chief Product Officer at Salesforce. “With Einstein, we are democratising AI, enabling everyone to achieve new levels of productivity and accelerate growth, directly within the products they use every day.”
Many Salesforce customers are already using Einstein.“Sales reps are faced with an influx of information everyday and often struggle with how to prioritise their time as a result,” said Cristina Schwartz, Director of Sales Automation, Seagate Technology. “Salesforce Einstein will help Seagate streamline and provide recommended next best actions that help reps be more productive and sell smarter.”
AI is Here
Unlike general AI platforms that require extensive customization and armies of data scientists, Einstein democratises AI with state-of-the-art algorithms built directly into the Salesforce Intelligent Customer Success Platform and is delivered through the apps and workflows that millions of CRM users rely on every day. Powered by advanced machine learning, deep learning, predictive analytics, natural language processing and smart data discovery, Einstein delivers intelligence directly within the context of business. And, because Einstein is built into the Salesforce platform, customers can customise their AI models for their specific needs.
With the release of Spring ‘17, Einstein AI capabilities are now live across the Intelligent Customer Success Platform. Customers like Air France-KLM, Seagate and US Bank are already leveraging Einstein to connect with their customers in entirely new ways. The Einstein features include:
- Sales Cloud Einstein: With Einstein Opportunity Insights, sales reps can increase their productivity and close more deals with intelligence based on customer sentiment, competitor involvement and overall prospect engagement. These predictive insights serve up recommended next best actions so reps can better prioritize their day and engage with the right customer, at the right time. Einstein Account Insights help reps stay ahead of their business with insights gleaned from the latest news, including M&A activity and company financial results. And with Einstein Activity Capture, reps can connect their email and calendar to Salesforce to free themselves from hours of manual data entry so they can focus on building better relationships with their customers.
- Service Cloud Einstein: Einstein Supervisor Insights combines real-time operational insights with smart data discovery to empower contact center supervisors with omni-channel intelligence and AI-powered analytics to increase agent productivity and customer satisfaction. In addition, Einstein Supervisor Insights can predict customer satisfaction and make specific recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Marketing Cloud Einstein: Einstein Journey Insights applies algorithms to analyze hundreds of millions of data points to help marketers understand what events and sequences lead to buying decisions so they can optimize campaigns and journeys. With Einstein Segmentation, marketers can uncover clusters of related consumers and target entirely new segments with more personalized and effective campaigns.
- Commerce Cloud Einstein: Einstein Commerce Insights analyzes order history, product data and customer data to power smarter merchandising. Now retailers can better understand purchasing patterns in order to market more effective product bundles, improve in-store merchandising and optimize website and campaign design.
- Analytics Cloud Einstein: A new capability in the Salesforce Platform, Einstein Data Discovery automates the entire analytics workflow by analyzing millions of data combinations in minutes to surface and answer key business questions without needing advanced data science. Business users are then provided with interactive and actionable insights and recommendations right inside Salesforce. With one click, these insights can be turned into a slide presentation complete with charts and graphs that outline key findings and talking points that explain them, enabling any business user to communicate findings quickly.
- Community Cloud Einstein: With Einstein Recommendations and Einstein Trending Posts, companies are able to serve up the most relevant and popular content and people—including files, groups and subject-matter experts—to deliver personalized experiences to community members.