SAP have announced availability of a new release of the SAP Digital for Customer Engagement solution.
This new CRM solution is what the company calls a digitally native and is designed to meet the needs of individuals and small teams, but with enterprise-grade capabilities for both sales and customer service. The enhancements in the latest release enable teams to go far beyond traditional CRM offerings by fully integrating sales, marketing and services capabilities for an all-in-one, end-to-end customer experience.
SAP Digital for Customer Engagement was originally introduced in May 2015. Since then, over 3,000 orders have been placed for it on SAPStore.com. The solution allows users to better manage connections, reach more customers and get better business insights powered by the SAP HANA platform. New features and capabilities provide a seamless connection to every customer and every sale — all in one place, including:
- E-mail marketing functionality to increase productivity
- Sales forecasting capabilities
- Access to a social help desk (via Twitter), for online collaboration and feedback to questions via the community of real-world users of the solution
- Ability to sell anywhere with included native mobile apps, now for iOS and Android devices, in addition to the previously available support for Windows devices
- Easier onboarding for teams and enhanced data-access management options for leaders, giving everyone on the team access to the data that is relevant for their jobs, empowering them to make decisions when they need to
- New, powerful, built-in reports that provide insights into sales and service issues
According to a recent study published by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Accenture and hybris, an SAP company, business buyers are increasingly adopting digital touch points for work purchases, with 70 percent of business-to-business revenues now coming from customers using digital channels. And 65 percent of buyers reported an increase in total spend online on work purchases.